About Me

My photo
I'm Rhiannon! I love the arts, all kinds. I'm a Freshman at BYU-I and will be serving as a sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in June of 2013! I'm so incredibly excited! I love the Lord and this Gospel and am so amazed that He trusts me with His gospel and the bringing of others into His fold to feel His abounding love!

Monday, August 25, 2008

me and taylor (holiday world)

Photobucket
Photobucket
me
Photobucket

Photobucket
me and tay


Photobucket
tay
Photobucket
me and tay


2 comments:

Me said...

You are so funny little sister!! I love the sayings you have! Mostly, the dorito one! HA!! Glad to see you are blogging! I will send you some pics form the summer and you can add those! Loves, hugs, & kisses always!

Me said...

What a cool van you two were in! ALso, after the rain cleared that was an awesome day!! Even funny (now) that mom was locked out of her locker at closing time!