About Me

My photo
I'm Rhiannon! I love the arts, all kinds. I'm a Freshman at BYU-I and will be serving as a sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in June of 2013! I'm so incredibly excited! I love the Lord and this Gospel and am so amazed that He trusts me with His gospel and the bringing of others into His fold to feel His abounding love!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

haha! just realizing how long it's been! lol

wow it's been a LONG time since i've been on here. i never get on once seminary is over so anyway...just thought i'd drop a few lines...next week i'll definantely be on uploading some pics of my trip to washington and forks/la push...well anyway ttyl!

1 comment:

Me said...

Glad to see you remembered the blog! Can't wait to see your pics! C-ya soon lil sis.