About Me

My photo
I'm Rhiannon! I love the arts, all kinds. I'm a Freshman at BYU-I and will be serving as a sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in June of 2013! I'm so incredibly excited! I love the Lord and this Gospel and am so amazed that He trusts me with His gospel and the bringing of others into His fold to feel His abounding love!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Deep Thoughts

Wow, two days. I'm on a role! Haha! So, I had no classes today and was catching up on some homework for my English class. Is it weird that an article for homework made me want to start blogging consistently? http://magazine.byu.edu/?act=view&a=2537

Well, it did. Basically, recording conscious and subconscious thoughts help us to accomplish individualization and move away from being an Ophelia...and who wants that? I mean, I gave up watching TV and joining my roommate party so I could read this. It's intense. READ IT! Especially if you're in any kind of teaching position.

1 comment:

Me said...

WOA! Say what?! Proud that your growing up kid.