About Me

My photo
I'm Rhiannon! I love the arts, all kinds. I'm a Freshman at BYU-I and will be serving as a sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in June of 2013! I'm so incredibly excited! I love the Lord and this Gospel and am so amazed that He trusts me with His gospel and the bringing of others into His fold to feel His abounding love!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

To teach and preach and serve...

So, on Tues our bishop came by our apartment. He said he wanted to tell me on Sunday, but the status on my mission papers was assignment made. So, on Thursday morning, after only like, 3 hours of sleep because I was so excited, I woke up ran to my mail box and there was NOTHING!! I felt dejected all day.

I woke up this morning and had to keep from hyperventilating when I opened the mail box.

Excuse the fact that I look awful. I'd been up for a whole 5 minutes.

Anyways! I called my family and we all had an awesome google hangout! As I was openeing my envelope my Aussie roommate shouts out! You're going to California...and guess what?!
She's obviously a really good guesser... :)

Then my roommate Becca and I made a trip over to Deseret Book to get a tiny Preach my Gospel and we got some awesome CTR rings! :D
While we were there, the lady checking us out asked where I was going on my mission. Turns out she's from Santa Rosa! She had goosebumps and was so excited for me!


Today was fabulous! I'm so excited to finally know where the Lord will have me spend the next 1 months of my life. I'm so excited to preach the gospel and am still in awe of the fact that he trusts me enough with this important work! I can't wait to leave and get started! I love the gospel and can't wait to share it with others!

No comments: